Sanitizing detergent for microporous stone materials
Concentrated detergent for cleaning and removing trampling dirt, even the most stubborn, from microporous stone materials such as: rough and non-slip porcelain tiles, ceramic, klinker, stones and polished or honed agglomerates.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
MICRONET is a concentrated detergent for the deep cleaning of surfaces in porcelain stoneware, ceramic, klinker, polished and honed stones, cement or synthetic agglomerates.
✔ quickly and deeply removes trampling dirt, even the most stubborn, from low-absorption or non-absorbent materials with a high degree of roughness;
✔ it is excellent for cleaning highly walkable or non-slip surfaces, where dirt from trampling penetrates into the porosity of the material, making them difficult to clean;
✔ keeps the material and the joints clean by ordinary use;
✔ does not contain strong alkalis (caustic soda, potash, ammonia);
✔ has low foaming, is odorless and does not leave halos.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The concentration of use depends on the type of dirt to be removed:
• Pure or diluted 1 part of MICRONET in 1 part of water: for the removal of stains and stubborn dirt.
- Pour the product on the stain or on the surface;
- Wait a few minutes and wipe with buffer or soft discs for monobrush;
- Remove the residue with wet vacuum or dry cloth;
- Finally rinse the surface with a diluted acid solution, to remove the residues (eg solution 2 – 5% of DELICACID).
• Dilute 50cc – 100cc of MICRONET in 1 liter of water: for extraordinary washing of surfaces.
- Pour on the surface to be cleaned;
- Leave it act for a few minutes and wipe with buffers or soft discs for monobrush until the dirt is removed;
- Remove residue and dirt with wet vacuum or soft cloth and then rinse with water;
- On some materials (polished or smooth surfaces) it may be useful to clean again the surface with a clean damp cloth.
• Dilute 10cc – 100cc of MICRONET in 1 liter of water: for the ordinary cleaning of highly trampled floors, with washer-dryer machine or microfiber cloth.
Do not use on surfaces treated with polymeric waxes.
• depending on the concentrations of use.
Hazard statements: Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements: Protect eyes / face. – If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
Contains: phosphates 5% <C <15%, anionic surfactants <5%
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request