Anti-halo descaling sanitizing concentrated detergent for polished porcelain floor tiles
Specific descaling detergent for the ordinary cleaning of porcelain tiles surfaces. It removes dirt, graying and halos due to domestic water limescale, keeping the material in its original color. Ideal for the ordinary cleaning of polished, lapped porcelain tiles and glazed ceramic.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
GRES BRILL is a sanitizing descaling concentrated detergent for frequent washing of porcelain floor tiles.
✔ is effective in the presence of calcareous waters, prevents the rapid formation of patinas, halos and stains of calcareous origin;
✔ is ideal for the ordinary cleaning of polished, lapped porcelain tiles and glazed ceramic;
✔ is strongly recommended to apply it 1-2 times a month as a descaler even on opaque porcelain floor tiles, in order to remove the limestone patina due to domestic water;
✔ dries quickly, without the need for rinsing;
✔ can be used for both manual and mechanical washing (eg washer-dryer, pressure washer);
✔ does not contain strong acids (eg hydrochloric, phosphoric).
Do not use on slate, limestone, marble and polished grits.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• GRES BRILL diluted 170-250 cc (about a glass) in 5lt of water: for an extraordinary cleaning on very haloed porcelain floor tiles and where there is very calcareous water.
- Spread the product on the surface and let it act on the material for 4-5 minutes (the product must not dry);
- After the contact time of the product, rub the material with a rough kitchen sponge or blue buffer;
- Remove the product and the dirt with a microfiber cloth;
- Then rinse everything with clean water.
• GRES BRILL diluted 20-50 cc (about half a coffee cup) in 5lt of water: for the ordinary cleaning of polished or lapped porcelain floor tiles. Furthermore, it is recommended to apply the product GRES LINDO (recommended detergent for matt porcelain tiles) once or twice a month instead of GRES BRILL on glossy porcelain tiles surfaces, in order to avoid the formation of a greasy patina.
It is applied like a normal detergent with a microfiber cloth. In this dilution it is also possible to use scrubbing machines. If traces of detergent remain, increase the dilution.
• according to the concentration of use.
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. – Protect eyes / face. – Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
Contains: Oxirane, 2-methyl-, polymer
Ingredients compliant with Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004
Non-ionic surfactants 5% <C <15%, Perfume.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request