Ecological detergent for floors
Concentrated detergent for surfaces as: cotto, stone, porcelain tiles, ceramics, cement agglomerates. It cleans, sanitizes the surfaces and does not attack the materials. Furthermore, it has a rapid biodegradability and it’s hypoallergenic.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
ECOMARBEC is an ecological concentrated detergent for stone materials cleaning.
✔ biodegradable detergent over 98%;
✔ hypoallergenic product that does not contain caustic soda, ammonia, perfumes, dyes and solvents;
✔ cleans, degreases, sanitizes the surfaces in cotto, stone, cement, porcelain tiles and other ceramic materials;
✔ it acts by dissolving the fatty substances, making them easily removable;
✔ can be used for manual and mechanical washing (eg washer dryer, pressure washer).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
it can be used pure or diluted in water.
• Dilute 1 part of ECOMARBEC in 2 parts of water: for heavily degreasing washes, to remove large amounts of greasy dirt (food / mineral oils, greases and stubborn dirt residues). Spread ECOMARBEC on the floor with a rag, mop and let it work for a few minutes, rub the surface with sponges or medium-hard buffers, then rinse everything with clean water;
• Dilute 180-250cc of ECOMARBEC in 5 liters of water: for a periodic degreasing cleaning;
• Dilute 50-100cc of ECOMARBEC in 5 liters of water: for daily cleaning of all surfaces.
According to the use concentrations.
• 1 liter;
• 5 liters
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
• PULI ECO CUCINA ecological degreasing detergent for kitchen tops, tables and surfaces;
• PULI ECO FRIGO ecological detergent, it eliminates specific odors for cleaning refrigerators;
• SANIKAL-BIO ecological descaling detergent for glass, ceramics and taps.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request