Consolidating anti-infiltration protection for coverings and terraces
Protective water-repellent consolidator that penetrates into the material and forms an invisible chemical barrier. It drastically reduces water absorption capacity and eliminates infiltrations from cracks. It does not alter the appearance of the material.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
ACQUABLOCK is a water repellent anti-infiltrating consolidating protective product for stone materials: cotto, stone, marble, cement, mineral plaster, porcelain tiles and ceramic materials.
✔ can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces;
✔ forms an invisible chemical barrier that drastically reduces water absorption capacity;
✔ consolidates leaks and restores the original cohesion of the materials;
✔ eliminates water infiltrations from surfaces caused by surface cracks and cracks up to 1.5 mm wide and prevents the formation of efflorescence and algae;
✔ has excellent resistance to aging, foot traffic and atmospheric agents;
✔ does no film on the surface and does not alter the appearance of the material. It does not yellow;
✔ maintains the original permeability to water vapor;
✔ ideal for avoiding the dismantling of terraces, bathrooms and surfaces subject to water infiltration.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The product is used pure on dry, clean and non-treated material.
- It is applied by paintbrush, cloth or fleece for spread wax, evenly wetting the surface to be treated until saturation following its absorption.
- Insist on the joints and cracks.
- After 5-10 minutes completely remove the product not absorbed by the material by rubbing the surface with a soft dry cloth or absorbent paper.
• 1 coat on not very absorbent stone materials;
• 2 coats on absorbent stone materials. The application of any second coat must be carried out (“wet on wet”) as soon as the first one is dry on the surface.
ACQUABLOCK dries in 6-8 hours. Protect or prevent the newly treated surfaces from being wet by rain before 24 hours after application.
• on marble, granite, porcelain tiles and other materials with low absorbance 1lt / 15 – 20 m²;
• on cotto, stone, grit, cement and other absorbent materials 1lt / 4 – 8 m².
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Flammable liquid and vapour. – May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. – May cause drowsiness or dizziness. – Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. – Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. – Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray – Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. – Wear protective clothing/ eye protection / face protection. – IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER / doctor / … – IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. -Do not induce vomiting.
Contains: Hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics < 2% aromatics, Tetraethylsilicate.
VOC (Directive 2004/42/ EC): Fixing primers. VOC expressed in g / liter of product ready to use: 750 (2010) – VOC of the product: 650.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request