Treatment inside agglomerate | Toning treatment
On all types of floor and coverings in absorbent cement agglomerate placed inside. Ideal to exalt aesthetic characteristics of old floors in grit or cementina.
To give tone to the surface and exalt the colour.
The necessary quantity of PALLADIUM (one or two coats) depends on the absorption of the material. Always apply IDROFIN in small doses respecting the indicated consuptions. After the drying of IDROFIN MATT / IDROFIN LUCIDO is suggested to polish the surface with monobrush with a disc in medium-soft plastic fibers.
It is always suggested to read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the products.
– Intense tonalisation without change the natural look of the material.
– It does not become yellow in time.
– It does not forms thick film; it does not create “vetrified” looks on the material.
– 1lt/6-12 sqm
– on absorbent materials 1lt/5-12 sqm
– on absorbent materials 1lt/15-25 sqm
– 1lt/20-25 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request