Treatment exterior agglomerate |Antimoss anti-degradation treatment, wet effect
On all types of floors and coverings in cement agglomerate (ex. betonelle, grits, …) of every type and superficial finishing.
To make an anti-degradation, antistain and wet effect treatment and to drastically reduce the growing of efflorescences, incrustations, mosses, algaes on the surface and to drastically fight the accumulation of the dirt into the porosities of the material.
Avoid thet the surfaces that have been just treated can be wet by the rain before 8-12 hours from the application. Don’t apply products on surfaces exposed to the sun or too hot. Temperature of application from 10°-30°C.
WET OUT can make yellow white stones (ex. white marbles). Make preliminar tests.
OIL-WET forms on the material a premanent and not reversible protection. So it is suggested to meke preliminar tests on the material out of work before treat the material.
It is suggested to read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the products.
– High resistance to atmospheric agents.
– It drastically reduces the possibility of stain and dirt of the material making easier the cleaning in the periodic maintenance.
– NIt does not become yellow in time.
– It does not form thick films, it does not create “vetrified” looks on the material.
– on cotto toscano 1 lt/ 12-18 sqm
– su clear terracotta 1 lt/ 5-10 sqm
– 1 lt/ 8-12 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request