Treatment outside stone | Anti-moss anti-degradation wet effect treatment
On all types of floors and coverings in natural stone.
To make an anti-degradation, anti-stain wet effect treatment and to drastically reduce the formation of efflorescences, incrustations, molds, algaes on the surface and to drastically oppose the accumulation of the dirt in the porosities of the material.
Avoid that surfaces that have just een treated can be wet by the rain before 8-12 hours from the application. Don’t apply products on surfaces exposed to the sun or too hot. Temperature of application from 10°-30°C.
OIL-WET forms on the material a permanent and not reversible protection. So, it is suggested to make preliminar tests on out of work material before proceeding to the treatment of the material.
It is suggested to read TECHNICAL SHEETS of the products.
– High resistance against atmospheric agents.
– It drastically reduces the possibility of stain and dirt of the materials and makes easier the cleaning in the periodic maintenance.
– It does not become yellow in time.
– It does not form thick films, it does not create “vetrified” looks on the material.
– on stones 1 lt/ 12-18 sqm
– on few absorbent stones 1 lt/ 5-10 sqm
– on too rough and absorbent stones 1 lt/ 8-12 sqm
– on smooth and absorbent stones 1 lt / >20 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request