Treatment outside cotto | Antidegradation anti-moss wet effect treatment
On all types of floors and coverings in cotto and terracotta of any type and superficial finishing.
To make a wet effect antidegradation, antistain treatment, and to drastically reduce the formation of efflorescences, encrustations, molds, algaes on the surface and to drastically fight the accumulation of the dirt in the porosities of the material.
Avoit that just treated surfaces can be wet by the rain before 8-12 hours from the application. Do not apply products on too hot or exposed to the sun surfaces. Temperature of application from 10°-30°C.
WET OUT can turn yellow white stones (ex. white marbles). Make preliminar tests.
OIL WET forms on the material a permanent and not reversible protection. So it is suggested to make preliminar tests on out of work material before to proceed to the treatment.
It is suggested to read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the products.
– High resistance against atmospheric agents.
– It drastically reduces the stainability and dirtiness of the material making easier the cleaning in the periodic maintenance.
– It does not become yellow in time.
– It does not form thick films, it does not create “vitrified” looks on the material.
– on tuscany cotto 1 lt/ 12-18 sqm
– on clear terracotta 1 lt/ 5-10 sqm
– 1 lt/ 8-12 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request