Stone cleaning | Protective treatment
On all types of floors and coverings in natural stone ( ex. sandstone, marble, travertine, slate, granite).
It avoids the formation, durig the dryiong phase, of saline efflorescences and encrustations “black stains” hard to remove. It makes easier the operations of joint’s sealing and washing, reducing substantially execution times of treatments.
IDRO-WIP can be applied on dry or uniformly humid materials, but SILOX 6 must be applied only on perfect dry materials. During the cold and humid season and in not welll areated areas, drying times can significantly be longer (2-3 days). On too absorbent terracotta can be necessary apply 2 coats of IDRO-WIP (wet on wet). Avoid to make the pre-protection in presence of encrustations of sulphation (“dark stains”) on the surface of the material.
Read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the used products.
BEFORE THE LAYING (AT MORTAR):
– Spread the protect material without pile it.
– Avoid the formation of excesses of product.
– Make the sealing of the material after the strenghtening of the protector (at least 48 hours).
– Make the washing after the strenghtening of the grout (at least after 7 days).
BEFORE THE SEALING OF JOINTS:
– It is suggested the application by spry, taking care to avoid the formation of excesses.
– Make the wash after the strenghtening of the grout (at least after 7 days).
– 1 lt/4-8 sqm
– 1lt/4-8 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request