Cleaning agglomerate |Protective treatment
On all types of floors and coverings in cement agglomerate, as: grits. cementine, betonelle, till self-blockings.
It avoids the growing, during the drying time, of saline efflorescences and incrustations, “dark stains”, hard to remove. It makes easier the sealing of the joints and the washing, significantly reducing treatment times.
IDRO-WIP can be applied on dry materials and on huniformly moisted materials, whereas SILOX 6 has to be applied only on perfectly dry materials.During the cold and damp season and in not well areated places, drying times of IDRO-WIP can significantly be longer (2-3 days). On very absorbant terrecotte it can be necessary the application of 2 coats of IDRO-WIP (wet on wet). Don’t make pre-protection tests in presence of incrustations of sulphation “dark stains” on the surface of the material.
Read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the products.
BEFORE THE LAYING (AT MORTAR):
– Spread the protect material without piling it.
– Don’t make excesses of product.
– Do the sealing of the material after the strenghtening of the protective (at least 48 hours).
– Make the wash after the strenghtening of the grout (at least after 7 days).
BEFORE THE SEALING OF THE JOINTS:
– It is suggested the spry application, avoiding excesses.
– Make the washing after the strenghtening of the grout (at least after 7 days).
– 1 lt/4-8 sqm
– 1lt/4-8 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request