Maintenance outside stone | Ordinary cleaning and preservation of treated surfaces
On all treated and placed outside floors and coverings in natural stone.
The detergence and ordinary cleaning must be made with products specific for cotto.
Maintenance and protection are suggested when the surface looks thinner and not uniform anymore.
Frequency of use:
– every year: on intensively trampled and subject to the atmospheric agents surfaces.
– every 2 – 3 months: on covered and at moderate use surfaces.
Never wash the treated surface with alkaline detergents (ex. that contain ammonia or bleach), or with strong acid detergents (hydrochloric acid) or that contain abrasives or alcohol.
The cleaner DELICACID is suggested to:
– wash treated surfaces where works have been made (ex. powder of site, whitenings)
– eliminate possible halos or whitenings caused by rain or irrigations, deposits of limestone in treated or not floors.
On delicate and not resistant to acids materials (ex. Marble, Travertines and Polish Cement Agglomertae, Black Slate “Lavagnw”), don’t apply DELICACID.
It is suggested to make a preliminar test to verify the resistance of the material to be cleaned to acid substances.
Read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the products.
The correect execution of these maintenance rules, ensure the preservation in time of the main protective and aesthetic characteristics of the treatment, without the necessity of periodic remakings and demanding recovery washings.
The concentration of use depends on the dirt to be removed.
– Pure until 1 :1 part of water: to make extraordinary washings of deep cleaning on old treatments at wax, become black for the accumulation of the dirt and to remove excesses of maintenance wax, without totally removing the background treatment. Spread UNIPUL on the flooring, let it act for some minute and so rub the surface with medium hardness pads. Remove the remaining and rinse with water.
– Diluted 1 : 30 – 40 parts in water: for normal dirt in the periodic cleaning of not treated hard surfaces.
– Diluted 1: 80 – 100 parti s in water (1/3 of glass in 8 – 10 lt of water): for the daily detergence of treated floor surfaces.
– 1lt / 8 – 14 sqm
– on marbles, granites and other few absorbent materials 1lt/ 15 – 30 sqm
– on absorbent stones 1lt/ 8 – 15 sqm
– on stones 1 lt/ 12-18 sqm
– on few sbsorbent 1 lt/ 5-10 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request