Maintenance inside stone | Ordinary cleaning and preservation of treated surfaces
On all floors and coverings in natural treated stone and placed inside.
The detergence and the ordinary cleaning must be made with products that are specific for surfaces in natural stone.
Maintenance and protection are suggested when the surface looks thinner and not uniform anymore.
Frequency of use:
– every 1 – 2 months: on intensively tramples and subject to a strong wear surfaces (shops, public places, offices, kitchens, restaurants, bar, …).
– evry 4 – 6 months: on surfaces with a moderate use (bathrooms, entrances, …).
– every 6 – 12 months: on surfaces with few wear (ex. sleeping area, …).
Never wash the treated surface with alkaline detergents (ex. that contain ammonia or bleach) or with strong acid detergents (hydrochloric acid) or that contain abrasives or alcohol.
The cleaner DELICACID it is suggested to:
– wash treated surfaces when works have been made (ex. dust of the site, whitenings)
– eliminate possible haloes and whitenings caused by rain or irrigation, deposits of limestone in treated or not treated floors.
On delicate and not resistant to acids materials (ex. Marbles, Travertines, Polish Cement Agglomerate, Black Slate “Lavagna”) don’t apply DELICACID.
It is suggested to make a preliminar test to verify the resistance of the material that has to be cleaned to acid substances.
Read carefully technical sheets of the products.
The correct execution of these maintenance rules, ensure the preservation in time of the main protective and aesthetic characteristics of the treatment that has been made, without the necessity of periodic remakings and demanding recovery washings.
The concentration of use depends on the dirt to be removed.
– Pure until 1 :1 part of water: to make extraordinary washings of deep cleaning on old treatments at wax, become black for the accumulation of the dirt and to remove excesses of maintenance wax, without totally removing the background treatment. Spread UNIPUL on the flooring, let it act for some minute and so rub the surface with medium hardness pads. Remove the remaining and rinse with water.
– Diluted 1 : 30 – 40 parts in water: for normal dirt in the periodic cleaning of hard not treated surfaces.
– Diluted 1: 80 – 100 parti s in water (1/3 of glass in 8 – 10 lt of water): for the daily detergence of treated floor surfaces, polished stones, glazed ceramics, porcelain stoneware, klinker, washable walls, surfaces in plastic, lacuqered or painted surfaces (tables, furnitures, inside of cars, …), linoleum, bathroom fixtures.
– On medium hogh absorption stones 1lt / 30 – 40 sqm
– On marbles, granites 1 lt/ >40 sqm
– On compact smooth stones 1 lt/ 30-40 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request