Maintenance outside cotto | Ordinary cleaning and maintenance of the treated surfaces
On all types of treated and placed outside floors and coverings in cotto and terracotta.
The detergence and ordinary cleaning must be made with products specific for cotto.
The maintenance and the protection are recommended when the surface looks thinner and not uniform anymore.
Frequency of use:
– every year: on intensively trampled and subject to atmospheric agents surfaces.
– every 2-3 months: on on moderate use and covered surfaces.
Don’t wash the treated floor with alkaline detergents (ex. that contain ammonia or bleach) or with strong acid detergents (hydrochloric acid) or that contain abrasives or alcohols.
we suggest the cleaner DELICACID to descale surfaces for:
– wash treated surfaces where have been made works (ex. dust of the building site, whitewashings)
– eliminate possible haloes and whitenings caused by rains and irrigations, deposits of limestone in treated and not treated floors.
On delicate and not resistant to acids materials (ex. Marbles, Travertine and Polished Cement Agglomerates, Black Slate “lavagna”), don’t apply DELICACID.
It is suggested to make a preliminar test to verify the resistance of the material to be cleaned to acid substances.
Read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the used products.
The right execution of these maintenance rules ensure the maintenance in time of the main protective and aesthetic characteristics of the treatment that has been made, without the necessity of periodic remakings and demanding recovery washings.
the concentration of use depends on the dirt to remove.
– Pure until 1:1 part in water: to make extraordinary washings of deep cleaning on old treatments at wax blackened from the accumulation of the dirt and to remove excesses of maintenance wax, without completely remove the background treatment. Spread UNIPUL on the floor, let it act for some minute and so rub the surface with medium hardness pads. Remove the residue and rinse with water.
– Diluted 1 : 30 – 40 parts in water: for normal dirt in the periodic cleaning of not treated hard surfaces.
– Diluted 1: 80 – 100 parts in water (1/3 of glass in 8 – 10 lt of water): for the daily detergence of treated floor surfaces.
– 1lt / 8 – 14 sqm
– on tuscany cotto 1 lt / 12-18 sqm
– on clear terracotta or very absorbant stones 1 lt / 5-10 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request