Resins | Pigmented leveled average thickness covering in continuous resin
On all types of floors and coverings in cement or tiles, when the surface isn’t levelled or uniform.
To make a continuous, livelled, pigmented and at average thickness floor in resin for rooms subject to intense traffic. System made by a multi-layer of epoxy resins for mineral quartzes with high hardness. It restores and renew old floorings in cement or tiles, making them waterproof and easy to clean.
The identification of the method for the praparation of the support must be made taking account of the nature and the consistency of the support and of the following working phases. Anyway the surface after the preparation will not have to present incoherent or detached parts, old paints and/or substances that can compromise the adhesion.
Preparation systems are: water sanding, shot peening, milling.
Read carefully technical sheets of used products.
– Suitable for new and old supports without the necessity to dismantle them.
– It withstand the crashes, the wear and the passage of fork lifts and trucks.
– Feasible in fast time (4-5 days).
– Easily washable.
– Without joints.
– Excellent connection quality/price.
– Large range of colours.
– 0,200-0,400 kg/sqm.
– 0,400 kg/sqm.
– 1 mm thickness 0,900 kg/sqm with quartz charge.
– 0,060-0,080kg/sqm for about 0,020 mm thickness.
– 0,250 kg/sqm.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request