Resins | Pigmented covering for surfaces in cement and in presence of dampness
On civil and industrial floorings in concrete placed inside and outside.
To make a pigmented breathable continuous and at thin film covering, for floorings in concrete with the presence of dampness and subject to thin traffic. It impedes the release of dust and the absorption of liquids, making surfaces easy to clean.
The initial preparation of the surfaces has to be made with a careful brushing at damp with synthetic felts and following rinsing on the surface; when it is possible, make a careful washing with water under pressure (min 300 atmospheres) and brushes, removing the water in excess. If the initial support is too hard, not porous, and potentially of dark colour, it is possible that have been add to the concrete hydrophobic or of another nature additives, that impede the deep penetration of the product ANTI-STAUB. In this case, resort to solvent cycles.
Complete hardening of the system at 23°C about 7 days.
It is not suggested to apply the material under 10°C and over 35°C.
It is always suggested to read carefully TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS of products.
– Suitable for new or equal to new support.
– It does not feel the effect of possible rising damp from the base.
– It resists to the transit of people and vehicules.
– Making in fast time.
– No unpleasant odours during the application.
– Vast range of colours.
– 0,100-0,120 kg 7 sqm for hand depending on the porosity of the support.
– 0,060-0,080 kg/smq for about 0,020 mm of thickness.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request