Agglomerate cleaning | De-waxing cleaning to remove treatments based on impregnatings and waxes
On all types of floors and coverings in cement agglomerate (grits, cementine and betonelle) treated with oil-wax impregnatings.
To remove on floors and coverings in cement agglomerate of:
– Old treatments at oil and wax.
– Stains and fat residues (oils, waxes, tar).
Use only the degreaser detergent SGRISER on cement agglomerates, to make the descaling wash. It is suggested to absolutely not use acid detergents to clean cement agglomerated. Acid detergents corrode the surface.
It is suggested to read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the products.
– High power of dissolution of fat substances in general.
– Easy to use, rinse and to remove also on high absorption materials.
– for strong washes 1 lt / 4-8 sqm.
– for normal washings1 lt / 10-15 sqm.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request