Cleaning stone | Descaling cleaning to remove efflorescences and the dirt of the building site
On all types of floors and covrings in natural stone and resistant to acid substances.
For the cleaning and the removal of from surfaces of:
– Efflorescences of calcareous ecnrustations.
– Cement residues of laying.
– Residues of lime paints.
– Residues of plasterworks.
Do not use the acid detergent DELICACID on polished calcareous materials (marbles, travertines, …), polished cement agglomerated and on italian black slates (lavagna); on these materials the descaling/desincrusting washing has to be made with alkaline detergents SGRISER and neutral detergents UNIPUL.
It is suggested to make a preliminar test to verify the resistance of the material to be cleaned to acid substances and to read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of used products.
– Descaling controlled action.
– Not fumigate and not develop toxic fumes.
– for strong washings: 1 lt/3-6 sqm
– for normal washings: 1 lt/8-12 sqm
– for light washings: 1 lt/oltre 15 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request