Agglomerate cleaning | Descaling cleaning to remove to dirt of the building site
On all types of floors and coverings in cement agglomerate, cas: grits cementine, betonelle, palladian and self-blockings.
To clean and remove from surfaces:
– Efflorescences and limestone incrustations.
– Cement residues of laying.
– Residues of lime painting.
– Residues of plasterworks.
Use only the degreaser detergent SGRISER on cement agglomerates, to make the descaling wash. It is suggested to absolutely not use acid detergent to clean cement agglomerates. Acid detergents corrode the surface.
It is suggested to read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the products.
– Not acid descaling degreasing action.
– It does not smoke or develop toxic fumes.
– for strong washes 1 lt / 4-8 sqm.
– for normal washes 1 lt / 10-15 sqm.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request