Cleaning stone | Descaling cleaning specific for phorphyry and granite
On all types of floors and coverings in granite or porphyry and all stones that contain ferrous materials in their inside.
For the cleaning and the removal from floors and coverings in granite and porphyry:
– Efflorescences and limescales.
– Cement residues of laying.
– Residues of lime paints.
– Residues of plasterworks.
– Superficial deposits of rust.
Do not use the acid detergent ACIDO HP4 on calcareous materials (marbles, travertines, …).
It is suggested to make a preliminar test to verify the resistance of the material to be cleaned to acid substances and to read CAREFULLY technical sheets of the used products.
– Specific action to inhibit the oxidation of ferrous materials contained in Granites and Stones.
– Effective action to remove superficial rust.
– for strong washings: 1 lt/3-6 sqm
– for normal washings: 1 lt/8-12 sqm
– for light washings: 1 lt/more 15 sqm
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request