Agglomerate cleaning | Descaling cleaning to remove saline efflorescences hard to remove
On all floors and coverings in grit and cementina.
To remove and clean from:
– Saline incrustations hard to remove.
– Patine and plaster incrustations ‘dark stains’ caused by the rising damp and hard to remove.
– Residues of plaster.
Don’t use the sytem on plaster materials.
It is suggested to make a preliminar test to verify the resistance of the material to be cleaned to acid substances and to read carefully TECHNICAL SHEETS of the products.
– Action of dissolution specific and selective of calcium sulphate.
– Nessuna esalazione di fumi.
– Easy to use even on high-absorption materials.
– It does not leave residues on the material (haloes, whitenings).
– 1lt/3 – 6 sqm.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request