Thinner for oil-wax impregnating products
Thinner for Marbec oil-wax impregnating products: TIROIL, TUSCANIA OIL, OLIO41, FLUOIL, OLIO TECNO, OIL-WET.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
DILUOIL is a solvent for the dilution of oleo-wax impregnating products and facilitating their absorption in low-porous materials..
✔ it can also be used to clean all the wooden surfaces soiled with greasy sub-stances or with soot and to do a superficial de-resination of resinous wood es-sences;
✔ it is indicated for extraordinary maintenance and recovery of floors treated with deteriorated oleo-wax impregnators;
✔ it is a mixture of solvents with low danger for humans and the environment;
✔ does not leave halos and does not stain the wood essence.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
as a diluent it can be used in all concentrations.
In extraordinary cleaning, spread DILUOIL on the surface and let it work for a few minutes. Rub the surface with a monobrush equipped with a medium-hard disk, pad or rag. Remove and collect residues. Clean the surface with a clean cloth wetted with DILUOIL.
Depending on the consistency of the dirt to be removed or the degree of dilution required.
• 1 liter;
• 5 liters.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
• TIROIL Oil-wax impregnator for indoor wood;
• OLIO TECNO Fast drying, oil-wax impregnator for indoor wood;
• FLUOIL Oil-waxy anti-degradation impregnator for outdoor woods;
• OLIO41 Oil-wax impregnator for outdoor wooden floors;
• TUSCANIA OIL Oil-wax impregnator with wet effect for indoor cotto surfaces;
• WET OUT Oil-wax impregnator with wet effect for stone materials placed outside;
• OIL WET Impregnator with wet effect for stone materials.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request