Universal water-repellent protective for stone materials
Protective anti-rising damp, breathable for stone materials: cotto, stone, marble, granite, plaster, cement and cement agglomerates placed indoors and outdoors. It does not alter the appearance of the material.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
SILOX6 is a universal water-repellent protective impregnating agent for all stone materials: cotto, stone, marble, granite, cement, cement agglomerates and mineral plaster.
✔ can be applied on both internal and external surfaces;
✔ avoids and counteracts the rising damp (and consequently the formation of saline efflorescence, crusts, patinas, algae, etc.);
✔ has a treatment duration of years, during which it blocks or significantly slows down the natural degradation of the material;
✔ drastically reduces the absorption of water in the material (eg rain, water-soluble substances, cement slurry, etc.) and heat dispersion;
✔ has a high chemical inertness and resistance to atmospheric agents and foot traffic;
✔ does not create films on the surface and does not alter the appearance of the material;
✔ maintains the original permeability to water vapor, breathable.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The product is used pure, on clean and completely dry surfaces. It is applied by fleece, brush or with a soft cloth, uniformly wetting the surface to be treated until saturated and following the absorption of the material.
- Dab well any excess and drippings during the drying phase.
- Normally it dries in 2-4 hours depending on the ventilation.
- The application of any second coat must be carried out (“wet on wet”) as soon as the first one is absorbed on the surface. Protect or avoid that the surfaces just treated are wet from rain before 8-12 hours from the application.
• on marbles, granites and other little absorbent materials 1 lt / 15-20 mq;
• on stone, cotto “Tuscan type”, cements 1 lt / 10-15 mq;
• on plasters, terracotta and highly absorbent stone 1 lt / 4-8 sqm.
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Flammable liquid and vapors. – It can be lethal if swallowed and if it enters the respiratory tract. – May cause drowsiness or dizziness. – Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Precautionary statements: Keep away from heat sources, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. – DO NOT induce vomiting. – Wear protective gloves / clothing and protect eyes / face. – Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / aerosols. – Keep the container tightly closed and in a well ventilated place – IF SWALLOWED: immediately contact a POISON CENTER / doctor /. . .
Contains: Hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, <2% aromatics ”
VOC (Directive 2004/42 / EC): Fixative primers. VOC expressed in g / liter of ready-to-use product: 730.00-Maximum limit: 750.00
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request