Shiny anti-dirt, anti-wear finisher for stone materials.
Finisher for the completion of treatment on cotto, stone, grit surfaces placed inside. It protects over time the treatment of the material and its initial aesthetic characteristics.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
IDROFIN LUCIDO is a low-film, anti-dirt and anti-wear finisher for absorbent stone materials placed inside: cotto, absorbent natural stone, cement.
- protects the hydro-oil repellents protective against wear;
- does not alter the appearance of the material and does not form a thick film on the surface, leaving a good vapor permeability to the material;
- creates on the material a resin-waxy micro-layer of easy application, which reduces the penetration of dirt and makes the surfaces easier and faster to clean;
- easy maintenance over time with the REFIX LUCIDO maintenance product.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Normally it is used pure. Shake well before use.
- 1 hand: on smooth and poorly absorbent surfaces;
- 2 hands: on rough surfaces.
- The product is distributed with fleece wax spreader, soft cloth or sponge.
- It should be spread in a thin layer, homogeneously wetting the surface and without making excesses.
- It dries quickly, generally in 2-3 hours in well-ventilated areas.
- Apply the second coat as soon as the first one is dry.
Depending on the absorption of materials.
- on materials with rough surfaces 1 lt / 10-18 m²;
- on materials with polished surfaces 1 lt / 20-30 m².
1 lt -5 lt -20 lt
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request