Strong wax remover detergent for stone materials
Wax remover for removing old oil and / or wax treatments from stone materials in cotto, stone, concrete and grit. It cleans and deeply degreases surfaces soiled with oils, greases and biological encrustations.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
SGRISER is an alkaline detergent / solvent for strong degreasing dewaxing washing on all stone materials: cotto, stone, glazed ceramic, klinker, porcelain tiles, cement, grit, etc.
✔ removes old oil and / or wax impregnation treatments;
✔ facilitates the removal of ” dark spots ” from sulphation on cotto;
✔ is ideal for carrying out a strong degreasing descaling cleaning, for the removal of oil stains, greasy substances, smog and biological encrustations (algae, mold, guano, etc.);
✔ is ideal for cleaning after installation of delicate materials that are not resistant to acids, such as marble and polished grits;
✔ leaves no harmful residues in the absorbent material;
✔ It does not leave unpleasant odors during use and in the rooms.
Do not use on wood, linoleum, rubber and PVC.
Protect painted and anodized aluminum surfaces from contact with SGRISER.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
It can be used pure or diluted in water.
• Pure: to de-wax and remove consistent residues of oils, waxes, large accumulations of greasy dirt, organic residues and as a descaler for “dark stains” on cotto. Ideal for cleaning after installation of delicate materials, such as marble and polished grits.
• SGRISER diluted in an equal part of water: for washings where a strong degreasing action is required.
- Spread the product on the surface and let it act for at least 10 to 20 minutes;
- Rub the surface with buffers or plastic fiber discs or with nylon brushes;
- To remove consistent oily residues, it may be useful to let SGRISER dry on the surface;
- Repeat the wash if necessary;
- On acid resistant surfaces neutralize with aqueous acid solution with VIACEM or DELICACID;
- For other more delicate materials rinse only with plenty of water.
Depending on the dirt to be removed and the absorption of the material:
• for energetic washes 1lt / 4 -8 m²;
• for normal washes 1lt / 5-10 m².
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
• 20 lt.
Hazard statements: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Precautionary statements: Do not breathe dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray. – Wear protective gloves / clothing and protect eyes / face. – IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. – IF IN CONTACT WITH SKIN (or hair): immediately take off all contaminated clothing. Rinse the skin [or take a shower]. – IF IN CONTACT WITH THE EYES: rinse thoroughly for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if easy to do. Continue rinsing. – Immediately call a POISON CENTER / doctor.
Contains: Sodium hydroxide, monoethanolamine
Ingredients compliant with Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004
Non-ionic surfactants <5%.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request