Stain protection for absorbent stone materials
Oleorepellent and transpiring product, specific for absorbent stone materials, such as: cotto, absorbent stone, plasters, cement and cement agglomerates. It can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces. It does not alter the appearance of the material.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
EXCEL PLUS is a product for the oil-repellent protection of absorbent stone materials: cotto, absorbent stone, plasters, cement and cement agglomerates placed indoors and outdoors.
✔ is a specific anti-stain protection for absorbent stone materials, which eliminates and drastically reduces the absorption capacity of liquid and greasy substances;
✔ forms a chemical barrier that drastically reduces the absorption of dirt on the treated materials, making the external surfaces self-cleaning with the rain;
✔ does not form surface films, is invisible and does not alter the appearance of the material and the color tone over time;
✔ has a high chemical inertness and resistance to atmospheric agents and foot traffic;
✔ if necessary, it can be easily reapplied over time;
✔ is a water-based product without danger and toxicity for the user and the environment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Shake before using.
- It can be applied with a cloth, sponge or fleece wax spreader, evenly wetting the surface to be treated, following the absorption of the material.
- Redistribute any excess on the material with a cloth during the drying phase.
- It normally dries in 1-2 hours depending on the ventilation.
- The application of any second coat can be carried out as soon as the first has been absorbed and dried.
- Avoid that the surfaces just treated are wet from rain for 6-7 hours.
It is applied to material saturation:
• 1 coat: on materials with medium absorption;
• 2 coats: on highly absorbent materials.
• on poorly absorbent materials 1 lt / 8-12 m²;
• on very absorbent materials 1 lt / 4-8 m².
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt;
• 20 lt.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request