Protective anti-stain for absorbent stone materials
EXCEL PLUS is a breathable oil-repellent protective for absorbent stone materials: cotto, absorbent stone, plaster, cement and cement agglomerates placed inside and outside. Does not alter the appearance of the material.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
EXCEL PLUS is a water-based protective impregnator that forms a consistent oil-repellent, breathable chemical barrier on absorbent stone materials: cotto, absorbent natural stone, cement, mineral plaster.
✔ drastically reduces the absorption of water and water-soluble substances, oils and fatty substances in the material;
✔ has a high chemical inertia and resistance to atmospheric agents;
✔ it does not alter the appearance of the material.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
shake before use. It can be applied by spraying, cloth, sponge or fleece wax spreader wetting the surface to be treated homogeneously, following the absorption of the material. Redistribute any excesses on the material with a cloth during the drying phase. Normally it dries in 1-2 hours depending on the ventilation.
It is applied to saturation of the material:
• 1 hand: on materials with medium absorption;
• 2 hands: on materials with high absorption.
The application of the possible second coat can be carried out as soon as the first coat has been absorbed and dried. Avoid that the surfaces just treated are wet from the rain before 6-7 hours.
• on poorly absorbent materials 1 lt / 8-12 m²;
• on very absorbent materials 1 lt / 4-8 m².
• 1 liter;
• 5 liters;
• 20 liters.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
• PRIMAMANO RAVVIVANTE or NEUTRA Anti-dust protective for absorbent stone materials with a rough surface;
• IDROFIN MATT or LUCIDO Anti-dirt anti-wear finisher for absorbent stone materials laid inside;
• PAV05 Anti-dirt and anti-vegetative wear-resistant finisher for absorbent stone materials laid outside.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request