Matt anti-dirt, anti-wear finisher for stone materials
Finisher for the treatment of surfaces in cotto, stone, grit and stone materials placed inside. It adds anti-dirt and anti-wear protection to the basic treatment of the material and to its initial aesthetic characteristics.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
IDROFIN MATT is a low-film, anti-dirt and anti-wear finisher for absorbent stone materials placed inside: cotto, absorbent natural stone, cement.
✔ creates a protective shield on the protective water-oil repellent materials against wear;
✔ does not alter the appearance of the material and does not form a thick film on the surface leaving a good vapor permeability to the material;
✔ creates an easy-to-apply resin-waxy micro-layer on the material, which reduces the penetration of dirt and makes surfaces easier and faster to clean;
✔ is easy to maintain over time. For the ordinary cleaning we recommend the specific product FLORA, while for the periodic cleaning of the protective waxy film (every 6-12 months) the protection and maintenance wax REFIX MATT .
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Normally it is used pure.
- Apply on dry surfaces;
- Shake well before use;
- The product is distributed with a fleece spreader, soft cloth or sponge;
- It should be applied in a thin layer, wetting the surface evenly and without making excesses;
- It dries quickly, generally in 2-3 hours in well-ventilated areas;
- Apply the second coat 2-3 hours after drying.
• 1 coat: on smooth and not very absorbent surfaces;
• 2 coats: on rough surfaces.
Depending on the absorption of materials:
• on materials with a rough surface 1 lt / 10-18 m²;
• on materials with a polished surface 1 lt / 20-30 m².
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt;
• 20 lt.
Hazard statements: safety data sheet available on request.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request