Wear-resistant and anti-dirt finisher for polished stones and grits.
Protective finish for marble, granite, stone, grit with a glossy finish placed inside. It does not whiten or yellow over time, it does not alter the appearance of the material. Easy to maintain over time.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
LUXOR is an anti-dirt and anti-wear finisher with low film formation for marble, granite, compact stone (eg slate, compact limestone) and grits laid inside.
✔ is a protective waxy anti-dirt and anti-wear solution specific for compact stone materials with low absorption and smooth surface processing, such as polished and honed coatings;
✔ is applied over the oleorepellent impregnating agents to saturate the micropores of the stone material without leaving surface films;
✔ has excellent resistance to trampling and dirt;
✔ preserves and protects over time the protective and aesthetic characteristics of the initial treatment;
✔ does not alter the appearance of the material and does not darken the joints;
✔ does not yellow the materials over time;
✔ it can be re-polished and easy to store;
✔ has a high yield.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Apply on clean and dry surfaces;
- Pour small quantities of LUXOR on the surface, wetting it evenly;
- Dab any excess product during drying. It dries in about 15-30 minutes in well-ventilated areas;
- Polish the surface that has just dried with a disc, pad or soft cloth.
Frequency of use:
• Every 2 – 3 months: on intensely trampled surfaces subject to heavy wear (eg shops, public places, bars, restaurants, kitchens, entrances, bathrooms, etc.).
• Every 6 – 12 months: on hardly walked surfaces (eg sleeping areas, halls, etc.).
the yield is as follows:
• on marble, granite and polished grits 1 lt /> 40 m2;
• on compact smooth stones 1 lt / 30-40 m2.
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Flammable liquid and vapor. – It can be fatal if swallowed and if it enters the respiratory tract. – May cause drowsiness or dizziness. – Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness and cracking.
Precautionary statements: Keep away from heat sources, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition. Not smoking. – Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / aerosols. – Wear protective gloves / clothing and protect eyes / face. – IF INHALED: remove the injured person to fresh air and keep him at rest in a position that favors breathing. – DO NOT induce vomiting.
Contains: Hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, <2% aromatics; nafta (Petroleum), Heavy fraction of Hydroteatring.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request