Anti-humidity and stain-resistant protective for absorbent sandstones and microcements
Breathable water-oil-repellent protective specific for stones, high absorption micro-cements. It does not form surface films and does not alter the appearance of the material.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
LITOFLON is a water-oil-repellent fluorinated protective specific for sandstone with rough surface finishes (eg bush-hammered, scarpellinate, scratched, flamed, etc.) and for the protection of micro-cements.
✔ avoids and counteracts the rising damp and consequently the formation of saline efflorescence, crusts, patinas, algae, etc;
✔ drastically reduces the absorption of water in the material (eg rain, water-soluble substances, cement slurry, etc.);
✔ eliminates the absorption capacity of the material to greasy or colored substances in general;
✔ facilitates the cleaning of the absorbent material from dirt and stains;
✔ has a high chemical inertness and resistance to foot traffic;
✔ it does not form surface films, it is invisible and does not alter the appearance of the material and the color tone over time;
✔ maintains the original permeability to water vapor, breathable.
✔ is a water-based product, odorless, without specific hazards and toxicity for the user and the environment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Apply on a clean, dry and untreated surfaceshake before using.
- Shake before the use.
- Spread LITOFLON with a fleece spreader, soft cloth, sponge, wetting the surface evenly following the absorption of the material and dab any excesses before drying.
- As soon as it is dry (1-2 hours) apply the second coat proceeding as for the first.
- Any excess product after drying must be removed by wiping with a cloth moistened with LITOFLON on the surface.
Generally two coats of product are applied.
• on absorbent stones (eg sandstones) 1 lt / 8 -12 m2;
• on very absorbent stones (eg tuff) 1 lt / 4 – 8 m2.
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: safety data sheet available on request.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request