Stain remover for eliminating rust from floors
Specific cleaner for the removal of rust stains, metal oxides and ferrous fertilizers from floors and coverings in stone material. It does not contain acids and can also be used on marble, grits and polished limestone materials.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
TOGLIRUGGINE LIQUIDO is a specific cleaner for the rapid removal of rust stains and metal oxides from stone materials in general: cotto, ceramic materials, stone and cement agglomerates.
✔ removes stains from external ferrous contamination (eg rusty ferrous objects);
✔ removes stains due to ferrous sulphate-based fertilizers for lawns;
✔ acts quickly and leaves no residue. In many cases, the removal action takes place in a few minutes (5 – 10 minutes);
✔ being not an acid product, can be used on delicate stone materials such as: polished marble and travertine, polished grits and slates.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Product ready to use.
- Apply TOGLIRUGGINE LIQUIDO with a brush, taking care to leave an abundant layer of product on the stain to be removed;
- Rub the surface with sponges and TAMPONE BLU;
- Leave the product to act until the reaction for the extraction of rust has occurred successfully (the product will take on a purple color); the time required for the reaction depends on the type of material.
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Once the reaction has taken place, it is advisable to remove the product within 10-15 minutes by rinsing with a slightly alkaline aqueous solution (eg SGRISER diluted 10% in water);
- Repeat the application if necessary.
According to the absorption of materials.
• approximately 1 lt / 6 – 10 m²
• 500 ml;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Harmful if swallowed. – Causes serious eye irritation. – May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Precautionary statements: Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray. Wear protective gloves and protect eyes / face. If skin irritation or rash occurs: seek medical attention. If eye irritation persists: consult a doctor. Remove contaminated clothing and wash it before wearing it again.
Contains: Ammonium mercaptoacetate; Ammonium bicarbonate; Ammonium carbamate
Ingredients compliant with Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004
Non-ionic surfactants <1%
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request