Stain remover detergent for the removal of organic incrustations outdoors
Concentrated powder cleaner for the removal of consistent algae and mosses deposits and other incrustations of organic origin from stone surfaces.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
ALGANET is a specific stain remover to help remove even consistent patinas of organic origin and blackening from external stone materials (eg porcelain tiles, ceramic, cotto, marble, stone, cement agglomerates). Also ideal for cleaning tents and tarpaulins in pvc and other plastic material outdoors.
✔ helps to remove blackening left by microorganisms (eg residues of algae, mosses and lichens), residues of leaves and flowers, animal excrement, urine, etc.
✔ has a strong sanitizing power of the treated surfaces;
✔ has a deeper and more effective action over time than sodium hypochlorite (bleach);
✔ is effective even at low temperatures;
✔ once dry, it is no longer dangerous for the vegetation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
On surfaces heavily encrusted with patinas it is recommended to carry out a preliminary washing with a pressure washer in order to remove the surface patina as much as possible.
- Dissolve 800 gr of ALGANET in 10 liters of water (hot if possible) in a clean plastic bucket, mixing for a few minutes. The solution thus obtained must be used immediately and consumed within 3 – 4 hours;
- It can be applied with a brush, sponge, soft cloth or broom;
- Thoroughly wet the surface to be treated by rubbing the product with a hard brush or brown buffer and leave to act until dry (normally 12/24 hours);
- Subsequently, the surface must be rinsed with plenty of water by rubbing with brushes, discs, brown plastic fiber buffers or with a pressure washer in order to facilitate the removal of degraded dirt; on particularly dirty and rough surfaces it is advisable to add the ECOMARBEC product (30/50% in water) to the rinsing water, in order to degrease and deeply remove the residues of dirt and of ALGANET product;
- Protect plants, fabrics, metals and wood from direct contact with the liquid solution.
Do not use other acid products when applying ALGANET.
• with 800gr of powder, about 10 liters of cleaning solution are prepared (average consumption of the diluted product 1 lt / 5-7 m2).
• 800 gr;
• 4 kg.
Hazard statements: Harmful if swallowed.- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.- May cause respiratory irritation.- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
Precautionary statements: Do not breathe dust / fume / gas / mist / vapours / spray.- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER / doctor / . . .- Wash . . . thoroughly after handling.- Avoid release to the environment.- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Contains: Sodium metasilicate pentahydrate, Sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate, Sulfuric acid, mono-C12-14-alkyl esters, sodium salts.
Ingredients compliant with Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004:
Chlorine-based whiteners> 30%, Phosphates 5 – 15%, Anionic surfactants <5%.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request