Stain remover detergent for polished and matt porcelain tiles
Specific concentrated detergent to thoroughly clean glossy and opaque porcelain tiles and to eliminate patinas, halos, stains, stubborn laying residues and limescale. It brings back the material to its original appearance.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
POWER DET is a specific concentrated detergent for the deep and extraordinary stain remover cleaning of polished, lapped and opaque porcelain tiles surfaces.
✔ is recommended for the extraordinary stain remover cleaning of heavily stained and streaked porcelain tiles surfaces; it removes greasy patinas, deposits of detergents unsuitable for porcelain tiles, limestone and stubborn dirt;
✔ is also suitable for cleaning porcelain tiles surfaces after installation to remove slurry residues and installation dirt, limestone and resinous patinas, mortars and grouts, including the colored ones;
✔ degreases, descales and removes films, patinas and substances from external contamination, restoring the porcelain tiles to its original state.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
It can be used pure or diluted in water:
• Pure, for post-construction cleaning: to remove patinas, construction site dirt and consistent and stubborn grout residues.
• POWER DET diluted 1 part of product in 1 or maximum 3 equal parts of water: for extraordinary decontaminating washes of heavily stained, streaked and deteriorated surfaces.
- Work a few square meters at a time;
- Spread POWER DET with a blue cloth or buffer on the surface and leave to act for at least 10-15 minutes;
- Rub the surface with brown plastic fiber discs or buffers;
- Collect dirt and product residues with a microfibre cloth;
- Finally rinse 2 or 3 times with clean water, until the product and dirt are removed from the surface;
- Repeat the application if necessary.
Depending on the dirt to be removed and the absorption of the material:
• as a post-construction descaling cleaning: 1lt / 15-20 m2;
• for extraordinary washing: 1lt / 30-60 m2.
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. – Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Precautionary statements: Do not breathe dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray. – IF IN CONTACT WITH THE EYES: rinse thoroughly for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if easy to do. Continue rinsing. – IF IN CONTACT WITH SKIN (or hair): immediately take off all contaminated clothing. Rinse the skin [or take a shower]. – Wear protective gloves / clothing and protect eyes / face. – IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting.
Contains: Alcohols, C11-13-branched, ethoxylated (> 2.5 moles EO)
Ingredients compliant with Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004
Aliphatic hydrocarbons <1%, non-ionic surfactants 5% <C <15%, anionic surfactants <5%
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request