Stain-resistant protective product for compact, poorly absorbent stones
Breathable oil-repellent protective product for compact and poorly absorbent stone materials: marble, granite, polished and lucid cement agglomerates placed indoors and outdoors. It does not alter the appearance of the material.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
GUARD is a water-based protective impregnating agent that forms a consistent, breathable oil-repellent chemical barrier on compact and poorly absorbent stone materials: marble, granite, polished and lucid cement agglomerates placed indoors and outdoors.
✔ is a stain-resistant protective impregnating agent specific for stone materials with low absorption;
✔ forms an oil-repellent stain-resistant chemical barrier;
✔ does not form surface films, is invisible and does not alter the appearance of the material and the color tone;
✔ has a high chemical inertness and resistance to atmospheric agents and foot traffic;
✔ is a water-based and odorless product without specific hazards and toxicity for the user and the environment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Apply on a clean, dry and untreated surface.
- Shake before the use.
- Generally, a coat of product is sufficient to give the oil-repellent protection.
- Spread GUARD with a fleece wax spreader, soft cloth, sponge, wetting the surface homogeneously.
- During drying, dab the possible excesses before exsiccation.
- In case of excess dried on the surface, remove them by wiping a cloth moistened with GUARD on the material.
- Once dry (1 – 2 hours), apply the second coat (where necessary) proceeding as for the first one.
- The product dries completely in 4-8 hours.
• approximately 1 lt /> 20 m2.
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Safety data sheet available on request.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request