Anti-dirt, anti-wear finisher for wood
Finisher for the completion of oil impregnation treatments on wooden surfaces placed inside. It protects and preserves over time the surface and its initial treatment.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
BIOTOP is a low-filming, anti-dirt and anti-wear finisher with a natural effect for oil-impregnated wooden surfaces placed inside: parquet, furniture, tables, beams and wooden structures in general.
✔ protects the underlying impregnating products from the effects of time;
✔ does not alter the appearance of the material and does not form a thick film on the surface, leaving a good vapor permeability to the material;
✔ it provides an easy-to-apply resin-waxy micro-layer on the material, which reduces the penetration of dirt and makes the surfaces easier and faster to clean;
✔ easy maintenance over time with BIOCARE product.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
shake before use.
• On floors and on large surfaces: spread BIOTOP with fleece wax spreader / sponge / soft cloth and distribute a thin and uniform layer of product avoiding excesses. Generally, one coat of BIOTOP is sufficient.
• On furniture, fixtures, wooden structures, etc.: apply the BIOTOP product with absorbent cloth or sponge and distribute a thin and uniform layer of the product avoiding excesses.
Dry generally in 1-2 hours.
• Indicatively 1lt / 30 – 40 mq.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
• PULIBRILL Concentrated detergent with neutral ph specific for the non-aggressive ordinary cleaning of wooden surfaces.
• BIOCARE Maintenance wax for the reintegration of the anti-wear, anti-dirt protection of oil impregnating treatments with natural effect on the wood.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request