Universal sanitizing concentrated detergent for hard surfaces
Detergent for the extraordinary and / or ordinary cleaning of all hard surfaces: cotto, stone, concrete, ceramic materials, wood, metal, glass and synthetic surfaces. Effective even at low concentrations of use. Low foaming.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
Concentrated detergent for multifunctional use, based on its concentration in water, for:
✔ remove old blackened and deteriorated surface layers of wax on already treated surfaces;
✔ intensive degreasing cleaning on all hard surfaces;
✔ routine cleaning of all surfaces, which does not damage the basic treatment and the material.
UNIPUL is an effective product even at low concentrations of use, has low foaming properties, does not leave streaks after use and leaves a pleasant scent in the rooms
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The concentration of use depends on the kind of dirt to be removed.
Dosages (use measuring cap on the package):
• Pure or diluted 1 part of UNIPUL in 1 part of water: to perform extraordinary deep cleaning washes on old wax treatments blackened by the accumulation of dirt and to re-move excess maintenance wax, without completely removing the background treatment. Spread UNIPUL on the floor, leave acting for a few minutes and then rub the surface with medium hard pads. Remove the residue and rinse with water. Then apply a coat of anti-dirt and anti-wear finish of IDROFIN.
• Diluted 1 part of UNIPUL in 3 – 5 parts of water: for washing where an energetic de-greasing action is required on very dirty surfaces: car engines, surfaces and stoves, mechan-ical parts, traces of felt-tip pens, wooden floors, etc.
• Diluted 30 – 40 cc of UNIPUL in 1 lt of water: for normal dirt in periodic cleaning of un-treated hard surfaces.
• Diluted 8-10 cc of UNIPUL in 1 lt of water: for the daily cleaning of treated (and not) floor surfaces, cotto, stone, ceramic materials, klinker, wood, washable walls, plastic surfaces, lacquered and painted surfaces (tables, furniture, fixtures, car interiors, linoleum, sanitary ware, glasses.
• Depending on the concentration of use.
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Causes serious eye irritation. – Causes skin irritation.
Precautionary statements: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. -IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. – If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. – If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Contains: non inonic surfactants <5%,perfume.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request