Sanitizing detergent for porcelain tiles floors GRES LINDO | MARBEC
Concentrated sanitizing detergent for porcelain tiles floor
Specific sanitizing detergent for the ordinary cleaning of porcelain tiles surfaces. It degreases, removes the dirt and does not form surface patinas, keeping the material in its original color.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
GRES LINDO is a concentrated sanitizing detergent with very low content of surfactants based on inorganic salts for porcelain tiles and microporous materials.GRES LINDO:✔ over time it eliminates all the ordinary dirt accumulated on porcelain tiles surfaces, where it is necessary to carry out an easy and quick domestic cleaning action;✔ cleans and keeps the surface degreased, preventing the contamination of patinas and fatty substances;✔ it is recommended to apply it two times a month, also on shiny porcelain tiles surfaces, to prevent the formation of greasy surface patinas;✔ does not leave halos;✔ keeps over time the material in its original color;✔ the continuous use of the product keeps the joints clean;✔ can be used for both manual and mechanical washing (eg washer-dryer, pressure washer);✔ does not contain strong alkalis (caustic soda, potash, ammonia). It has low foaming.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• GRES LINDO diluted 170-250ml (a glass) in 5lt of water: for an extraordinary degreasing and descaling cleaning or to eliminate deposits left by the use of calcareous water for domestic use.
- Work a few square meters at a time;
- Spread the product on the surface and let it act on the material for 4-5 minutes (the product must not dry);
- After the contact time of the product, rub the material with a rough kitchen sponge or blue buffer;
- Remove the product and the dirt with microfiber cloths;
- Then rinse everything with clean water.
• GRES LINDO diluted 20-50ml (above one or half cup of coffee) in 5lt of water: for the ordinary detergency of porcelain floor tiles in general. Furthermore, it is recommended to apply the product GRES BRILL (recommended detergent for polished porcelain tiles) once or twice a month instead of GRES LINDO on matt porcelain tiles surfaces, in order to avoid the formation of a superficial limestone patina due to domestic water.It is applied like a normal detergent with a microfibre cloth. In this dilution it is also possible to use scrubbing machines. If traces of detergent remain, increase the dilution.
• depending on the concentration of use.
• 1 lt;• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: safety data sheet available on request.Ingredients compliant with Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004:Phosphates 5% <C <15%, anionic surfactants <1%, non-ionic surfactants <1%, 1,2-benzisothiazol-3 (2H) -one, Na pyrithione.Perfumes: d-Limonene, Menthol Rev6-Ver201120
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request