Universal anti-stain protective product for stone materials
Breathable oil repellent protective product for stone materials: cotto, klinker, stone, marble, granite, ceramic and cement agglomerates. It can be used inside and outside. It does not alter the appearance of the material.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
ANTISTAIN is a universal stain-resistant protector for stone materials: cotto, natural stone, marble, stone, cement, mineral plaster and ceramic materials.
✔ can be applied on both internal and external surfaces;
✔ forms a chemical barrier that drastically reduces the absorption of dirt on the treated materials, making the external surfaces self-cleaning in the rain;
✔ facilitates the cleaning of the absorbent material from dirt and stains;
✔ has a high chemical inertia and resistance to atmospheric agents and foot traffic;
✔ does not film on the surface and does not alter the appearance of the material;
✔ maintains the original permeability to water vapor, breathable;
✔ gives long-lasting stain protection and can be reapplied as needed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The product is used pure, on clean and dry surfaces.
- It has to be applied by brush, cloth or fleece wax spreader distributing it uniformly on the surface to create a wet “veil”.
- On not very absorbent materials it is recommended to dab any excesses during the drying phase. Do not rub ANTISTAIN to avoid the formation of foaming.
- Any excess product after drying must be removed by massaging the surface with a cloth dampened with ANTISTAIN.
- Normally it dries in 1-2 hours depending on the area.
• 1 coat on stone materials placed inside;
• 2 coats on absorbent stone materials and outside.
The application of any second coat must be carried out as soon as the first is dry on the surface. Avoid that the surfaces just treated are exposed to bad weather during the drying phase. Protect or avoid that the surfaces just treated are wet from rain before 8-12 hours after application.
• on marble, granite, klinker and other low-absorbent materials 1 l / 15-20 m²;
• on cotto, stones, grits and other absorbent materials 1lt / 6 – 10 m².
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Flammable liquid and vapor. – It can be lethal if swallowed and if it enters the respiratory tract. – May cause drowsiness or dizziness. – Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness and cracking.
Precautionary statements: Keep away from heat sources, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition. DO NOT smoking. – DO NOT induce vomiting. – Wear protective gloves and protect eyes / face. – IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER / doctor. – Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / aerosols.
Contains: Hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, <2% aromatics ”
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request