Anti rising damp and stain resistant protective for stone materials
Protective hydro-oleo-repellent for cotto, stone, marble, granite, cement agglomerates, also not very absorbent, both inside and outside. It does not form superficial films and does not alter the appearance of the material.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
ACTIV3 is an anti rising damp and stain resistant protective for stone materials: cotto, natural stone, marble, granite and cement agglomerates.
✔ can be applied on both internal and external surfaces;
✔ avoids and contrasts the rising damp (and consequently the formation of salt efflorescence, crusts, patinas, algae, etc.);
✔ drastically reduces water absorption in the material (eg rains, water-soluble substances, cement grouts, etc.);
✔ eliminates or drastically reduces the absorption capacity of the material to greasy substances, colored in general;
✔ facilitates the cleaning of the absorbent material from dirt and stains;
✔ has high chemical inertia and resistance to atmospheric agents and foot traffic;
✔ does no film on the surface and does not alter the appearance of the material;
✔ maintains the original permeability to water vapor, breathable.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
ACTIVE3 is used pure, on clean, dry and untreated surfaces.
- It is applied by brush, cloth or fleece spreader, distributing it uniformly on the surface to create a wet “veil”.
- Plug any excesses during the drying phase.
- Do not rub strongly to avoid the formation of foaming.
- Any excess product after drying must be removed by massaging the surface with a cloth moistened with ACTIV3.
- It normally dries in 3-4 hours depending on the ventilation.
• 1 coat on not very absorbent stone materials;
• 2 coats on absorbent stone materials and placed outside. The application of the second hand must be done as soon as the first one is dry on the surface.
Avoid that the surfaces just treated are exposed to the elements during the drying phase 12-24 hours.
• on marble, granite and other low-absorbent materials 1 lt / 15 – 30 m²;
• on cotto, stone, grit, cement and other absorbent materials 1lt / 8 – 15 m².
• 1 lt;
• 5 lt.
Hazard statements: Flammable liquid and vapour. – May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. – May cause drowsiness or dizziness. – Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Precautionary statements:Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. – DO NOT induce vomiting- Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Contains: Hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, <2% aromatics, n-butyl acetate.
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request