Protective anti-infiltration for floors and walls
Protective water-repellent consolidator that penetrates into the material and forms an invisible chemical barrier. It drastically reduces water absorption capacity and eliminates infiltrations from cracks. It does not alter the appearance of the material.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
ACQUABLOCK is a water repellent anti-infiltrating consolidating protective product for stone materials: cotto, stone, marble, cement, mineral plaster, porcelain tiles and ceramic materials.
can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces;
forms an invisible chemical barrier that drastically reduces water absorption capacity;
consolidates leaks and restores the original cohesion of the materials;
eliminates water infiltrations from surfaces (eg terraces, balconies, showers) caused by cracks and superficial cracks up to 1.5 mm wide and prevents the formation of efflorescence and algae;
has excellent resistance to aging, foot traffic and atmospheric agents;
does no film on the surface and does not alter the appearance of the material. It does not yellow;
maintains the original permeability to water vapor.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
ACQUABLOCK is used pure on dry and clean material.
• 1 coat on not very absorbent stone materials;
• 2 coats on absorbent stone materials.
The application of any second coat must be carried out (“wet on wet”) as soon as the first one is dry on the surface.
ACQUABLOCK dries in 6-8 hours. Protect or prevent the newly treated surfaces from being wet by rain before 24 hours after application.
How to use it:
2. Insist on the joints and cracks.
3. After 5-10 minutes completely remove the product not absorbed by the material by rubbing the surface with a soft dry cloth or absorbent paper.
• on marble, granite, porcelain tiles and other materials with low absorbance 1lt / 15 – 20 m²;
• on cotto, stone, grit, cement and other absorbent materials 1lt / 4 – 8 m².
• 1 lt;
• 5 lts.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request