Descaling acid detergent for granites, quartzites and porphyries
Strong scales and limestone remover detergent for the removal of cement grouts, efflorescences, calcareous encrustations, rust stains on stones with ferrous minerals.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
ACIDO HP4 is an acid cleaner specific for scales and limestone removal of stone materials resistant to acids containing iron and susceptible to yellowing: granites, quartzites, porphyries, crystalline schists.
inhibits the oxidation of ferrous minerals contained in the stone material avoiding the formation of halos and yellow spots;
removes residues of cement grouts, efflorescences and calcareous encrustations;
removes halos and light superficial rust deposits from stone materials (cotto and stones);
does not contain hydrochloric acid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
ACIDO HP4 can be used pure or diluted in water. The concentration of use must be determined in each situation according to the type of filth, the quantity of residues to be removed and the nature of the material.
It is used indicatively:
• Pure: on encrustations, limescale deposits and substantial residues of cement grout;
• Diluted 1 part of ACIDO HP4 in 1 part of water: for washing where a normal descaling action is necessary.
How to use it:
1. Spread the product on the surface and let it act for a few minutes;
2. Avoid dripping and stagnating product.
4. Repeat washing if necessary. Rinse always with plenty of water.
• for energetic washing 1 lt / 4-8 m²;
• for normal washing 1 lt / 10-15 m².
• 1 lt;
• 5 lts.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Ask for information about the products
Request a free consultation by filling out the form below and sending us your request